Largo, MD’s Most Dedicated Criminal Defense Attorney
With almost 40 years of legal practice, The Law Offices of Ralph Larry Warren, P.C. offers a skilled criminal defense attorney in Largo, MD. His firm represents clients in criminal, juvenile, domestic violence, and DWI/DUI defense. Mr. Warren is one of the few attorneys in the state’s history to persuade a Circuit Court Judge to grant a judgment of acquittal, a not guilty verdict during a first-degree murder trial. He is currently the founder and owner of this practice.
Attorney Warren has successfully represented thousands of clients, giving each one his full attention. Contact the criminal defense law firm today for more information on his legal services. Mr. Warren has built a reputation on both sides of the courtroom by serving as:
- Assistant State’s Attorney
- Chief, Juvenile Division
- Deputy State’s Attorney, the 2nd Highest-Ranking Prosecutor
- Law Clerk at the Arnold & Porter Firm while in Law School
- Special Counsel to the State's Attorney for Prince George’s County
- Senior Partner with the Law Firms of Warren, Brown, Dunbar and Ravery, P.C., and Warren & Brown, P.C.
- Teacher of Business Law at the College of Southern Maryland
Attorney Warren’s Criminal Defense Services
Attorney Warren provides high-quality and affordable legal representation, usually at a flat fee for criminal cases. He keeps his clients’ best interests at heart, and he represents you like you are his only client.
Mr. Warren's practice focuses on representing individuals accused of committing felonies and misdemeanors, traffic offenses like DWI/DUI, and all jail-able crimes, along with juvenile charges. He has extensive trial and courtroom experience in all of them.